Saturday 29 March 2014

Revival of the fittest!

Time is of such essence. Time whizzes by and we're in that perpetual motion of moving forward. It's been 6 years since my last personal post - I cannot even find the posts I owned, let alone access that account now!
But as I keep saying - things happen for a reason, and perhaps this proves a reason to start afresh.

Working in the field of higher education for the last 7 years and more so working in companies that require to wear several hats, I've not had the time to devote time for myself - as a marketer. I read, don't get me wrong, but I let that information sink in and move on to the next thing - which is always work and some more work.

A few recent events have made me realise that with the perpetual forward moving whirlwind we call life, I've not devoted myself enough to my passion - of course I claim to have one passion only. That would make me so boring. Marketing and education are such strong passions - and I hope to devote some more time to these from a personal yet professional point of view.

So let's hope I do keep my word of devotion, and use this incredible platform called blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment